Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3D-Move Analysis software Ver. 2.1 Released in June 2013.
To get email notification for new topics and newsletter, select "Start watching forum" under the "3D-Move Discussion" and "Newsletter" forums.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blank excel outputs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blank excel outputs Empty Blank excel outputs Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:39 am

balami

Is there any particular reason as to why the outputs osmetimes produce black excel sheets? For instance I run a program which gives me good results. I then change ONE factor and re-run the program under a different name. I then get blank results. Anybody else encounter this problem?

2Blank excel outputs Empty Re: Blank excel outputs Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Elie Hajj

Elie Hajj
Admin

Would you email me the input folder along with a descritpion of the situation so we can run a check on it?
Thanks
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.arc.unr.edu/Software.html

3Blank excel outputs Empty Re: Blank excel outputs Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:37 am

balami

Actually I think I've figured out the problem. If I try to modify a previous run and then re-run the analysis, the new array of output data may not match the old one, which leads to an error with no results. I need to create a new file in this case.

4Blank excel outputs Empty Re: Blank excel outputs Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 am

ChengZhu

balami wrote:Actually I think I've figured out the problem. If I try to modify a previous run and then re-run the analysis, the new array of output data may not match the old one, which leads to an error with no results. I need to create a new file in this case.
Very Happy I also has the same problem, but I click the output again, and the result comes out, I don't know whether the reason is same to yours. Maybe it need a more time to try.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum