The last beta-version of the 3D-Move Analysis (ver. 2.0) was released in February, 2013. After releasing, there have been some problems and questions related to pavement responses and performance models. The important problems which were fixed in this new version 2.1 are listed below:
- Displaying of error messages when using performance calculation option with the International System of Units (SI).
- Improper use of the dynamic modulus (E*) master curve developed in SI units with the performance models.
- Installation of the software on 64 bit Windows operating system.
- The slight differences in responses calculated by 3D-Move version 1.2 and version 2.0 for dynamic load analysis cases.
- Modification of traffic information input section (eliminating unnecessary input values which created confusion to users).
Finally, it is highly recommended to all users to use the latest version (2.1) especially in cases of pavement performance analysis. Do not attempt to open any of the files created with older versions in the new version 2.1 (due to the new imposed changes to traffic input).
To download version 2.1 of 3D-Move Analysis please visit: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sorry for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused. Please help us improving the software by reporting potential bugs and problems.